Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A lot to learn

Well, I have a lot to learn about blogging. I have figured out a little about colors for the page, etc. and even managed to post a picture to my blog title. I need to make both of these larger (title and picture) but haven't figured that out yet. It is a cloudy and even a bit cooler morning here in central Texas. The skies look promising so again we are hoping for rain. My morning routine has already started. First, I feed the cats. I have three. One is my own, Bandit, and the other two I more or less inherited from some neighbors who moved away. They are always at my back patio door each morning looking through the window and meowing pitifully until I come out with food. I also put bird seeds out for my cardinals and blue jays. I have a humming bird feeder by my patio door as well. I love to watch the hummingbirds come up for nectar. The next part of my morning routine is calling me: A cup of coffee and some toast. I read my morning devotions while enjoying my coffee. I am also reading a Reader's Digest condensed book by Nicholas Sparks. My sister reads the condensed books and then passes them on to me. Between my sister, Myra, and my niece, Robin, I usually keep supplied with good books to read.

1 comment:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Your Morning sounds truly Delightful!
I love Nicolas sparks Novels....All of them!
A walk to remember Probley my fav!
You will soon get the Blogging thing and then Be addicted to adding and changing things!!ha,ha,ha