Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love my new banner!!!

Debbi at MarionberryCottage made this banner for me. I wanted a banner but wasn't sure about how to get one. Then, she sent me this one. It is perfect and fits my personality so well. It was just what I was looking for. If you haven't visited Debbi's blog, you need to. It is so pretty. Also, she makes beautiful things and sells them on Etsy so please check her lovely items. I have purchased from her, and you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Debbi!

2 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! It looks SOOOOOOOO good! Debbi did such a GREAT JOB! See!! YOU CAN DO It! The more you do the more you'll learn. Trust me...I'm still trying to figure some things out!

You go girlfriend!

xoRebecca

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a pretty banner! Welcome to Blogland! You are picking up on how to do things much faster than I did when I first started! You're doing great! :)
Michelle