Have you noticed that it is the simple things that usually bring us the most peace, happiness and
contentment. . .
* a steaming cup of hot coffee and a warm gooey cinnamon roll
* a hummingbird stopping by to say "hello"
* a fresh bouquet of flowers from your own garden
* holding a young child's hand while you go for a stroll
* the quietness of early morning
* a double rainbow
* a student's face lighting up as he or she is saying: "Now I understand!"
* sunrises and sunsets
* a kitty cat stretched out in the warm sun
* curling up with a good book or favorite magazine
* a warm fire on a cool evening
* good health
* the love of family and friends
and the GREATEST GIFT: life itself!
Thank you God for all of life's sweet blessings! Dear friends, I am wishing for you the "simple things" in life. Blessings to you as you enjoy this autumn weekend!