Friday, February 25, 2011

Some enchanted evening. . .

Some enchanted evening. . . You may see a stranger. . . You may see a stranger across a crowded room. . .
And somehow you know. . . You know even then. . .

That somewhere you'll see him. . . Again and again. . .


Is one born a romantic? Somehow, I think so, yes. . . I can remember as a young girl seeing the movie, "South Pacific", on the big screen and being absolutely in love with this wonderful love story, actually love stories. . . And as long as I can remember, I have never met a love story that I didn't cherish with all my heart. The lovely and romantic "smile" tag and precious "faithful words" journal were created by a very talented lady found at "Under the Night Moon" on Etsy.




Wishing "smiles" and "faithful words" for you my dear, kind and faithful friends . . .


Please enjoy your weekend. May it be full of sunshine. . . and love.











11 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Vicki,
What a beautiful setting. I love those books and tags so much. beautiful! And I have never seen a plate with a handle! So different. I could look at these pictures all night.
~Shirley

Maria said...

Hi Vicki! Oh these things are just lovely... how sweet they are. the smile tag is surely making me smile tonight!
I'm up late waiting for my daughter's flights to LA to be completed. She had to take 3 flights out there... the last one she missed because the second one was delayed so much. I hope Delta Airlines helps her out...
Your blog is looking so beautiful ... the header photo is so soft and calm.
Enjoy your weekend, Vicki!
We got a bit snowed in today with a foot of snow!
*Maria

Jocelyn said...

I love your sweet china pieces and the beautifully decorated tags. My favorite love story is from Pride and Prejudice. It's always so sweet to bet caught up in the love story of Elizabeth and Mr Darcy. Have a blessed weekend!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hello sweet friend!

This tag and book is adorable! I checked out the sight, and I am "over the moon"!!! I can't decide what to get! Thanks for sharing with us, and have a wonderful weekend!

Debbie

Shirley said...

Your blog is so pretty and the pictures are so pretty. I always enjoy my visit. I am taking a break our weather sucks with all of the snow again, and freezing drizzle this morning. It is such a bummer. I loved the tags and aren't we all a romantic at heart. have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

Terri said...

What a precious little tea cup and tea pot! So adorable! The journal is just beautiful. Maria creates such lovely things.
Hugs,
Terri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Vicki, such gorgeous tags indeed! Wishing you a most wonderful day today and always. Blessings, Tammy

P.S. This song will be stuck in my head for a while ... some enchanted evening ....

Leny said...

What a beautiful blog!Love it,

Hugs,Leny

The Tin Rabbit said...

Beautiful like always!

Jenna said...

Your blog is wonderful and I like all your pretty pink hearts...very sweet blog....Jennifer

Unknown said...

So lovely!!!
Xoxo
Charo